AFN’s Journey So Far…..!
- AFN Registered as trust & Connect to Community activities.
- Monthly @ children’s homes and Old age homes.
- Tuition / Coaching @ children homes.
- School Kit Project launched for 2 Schools in Kanakapura rural.
- Siri – an Environmental Initiative.
- Tuition / Coaching, Career Counselling @ children homes.
- AFN for Health – Aid for differently-abled children and elders.
- Flood relief activities in North Karnataka
- School Kit Project – Scaled to enable to include 8 schools in rural areas.
- Vidyanidhi – Scholar ship for rural students launched – 8 students to start.
- Acharya Sambhavana – Salutation to teachers with a meagre income but plentiful devotion to nurture young brains.
- HEAP – Holistic Educational Assistance Program launched to enable all-round development.
- Scaled school kit – 1500+ students for 8 schools in rural areas.
- Sphoorti – Talent based event all-round development activities including science exp kits.
- Infra Facilitation launched – Benches, Desks, Library books, Computers, etc.
- School Kit scaled to 17 schools in Hoskote, Shimoga, Magadi, Pavgada, Tumkur, BR Hills – 3328 students.
- Sphoorti – Talent based all-round development activities event at various schools scaled to 1000+ students.
- Facilitation for amenities – blankets, Photocopier, Sports equipment at rural schools.
Chennai flood relief
Sanskrit language Lab at TYM and BR Hills – 2017
Kerala & Kodagu floor relief – 2018-2019
Setting up of Toilet facility at TYM – 2019
2013 – 2020
- School kit – 26+ schools, 2500+ students/ year (books, stationery, uniform, shoes, water bottles, worksheets).
- Prawas –Educational Trip for students of BR Hills and Tyamagondlu.
- Prep – Preparatory exams and sessions to improve the learnability launched.
- Sphoorti – Talent based all-round development event scaled to 1500+ students – and other regular activities.